February 16, 2018

Teaching in the Classroom
       After being teacher assistant, I got the opportunity to do practice teaching. Before do practice teaching, I got the guidance related to curriculum implementation of that subject. I got curriculum guide from my cooperating teacher and she also gave me a chance to me to choose the topic that I will teach then. In another hand, she also guided me related to how to make lesson plan.
         As for material that I should prepare before practice teaching are lesson plan, presentation slide, video and another instructional materials. I choosed introducting about weather, sources of water and about water cycle. 
         I conducted my practice teaching on February 1st 2018. I used conventional teaching method  and cooperative learning-method.  

No comments:

Post a Comment